About UnionPay International
UnionPay International (UPI) focuses on supporting the growth of UnionPay's global payments business. UnionPay's acceptance footprint has expanded to over 160 countries and regions, covering more than 35 million merchants and over two million ATMs worldwide. With more than 5.4 billion UnionPay cards issued in over 40 countries and regions, UnionPay serves the world's largest cardholder base by providing quality, cost effective and secure payment services, and ensuring convenient local services to a growing number of merchants. In Southeast Asia, UPI has enabled ATM, POS acceptance and card issuance across all 10 countries.
For more information about UPI, visit www.unionpayintl.com, follow "UnionPay International" on Facebook, Sina Weibo or WeChat, or download its official mobile application by searching for "UnionPay International" on Apple's App Store or Google's Play Store.
About Singapore Retailers Association
Singapore Retailers Association (SRA) was founded in 1977 by 10 leading retailers with the following objectives:
• To improve the business standards, professionalism and productivity of retailers;
• To present retailers’ interests and views to the various government authorities;
• To foster good relations among retailers, and between retailers and those who work with them;
• To be a listening post for news that is of interest to retailers; and
• To support all members, whether big or small, whatever their line of retailing.
The association has some 300 members accounting for 75% of retail sales in Singapore. SRA is now an omni-channel association, and welcomes both brick and mortar as well as online retailers as members (B2C), along with companies related to the retail sector (B2B). It is also a founding member of the Federation of Asia Pacific Retailers Associations.